I had a really deep moment today
I had a horrible headache and I was waiting for the advil to kick in and I was thought
"This is my life. Waiting for the pain to go away."
like i should be a novelist or some shit.
the year is 2053. a girl lays on her bed wearing vintage ugg boots. ‘I was born in the wrong generation’ she sighs as she listens to taylor swift and cries over a one direction poster.
some kids are actually gonna be like this you do realize that
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”